Monday, November 17, 2008

Being Sick Sucks!!



Well, in case any of you missed me, or my Friday Movie Recommendations, I was ill with what I believe to be the flu or a really nasty head cold. I'm not sure as I drugged, or should I say medicated, myself to get through it with as little pain as possible, and it worked too! I'll try to catch up on my blogging later today and maybe even give you 2 reviews this week. Don't hold your breathe though, I'm slowly easing myself back into a routine. First, I have to clean up a neglected kitchen. Try as he may, my hubby doesn't do it the way that I like it. So in turn, I have a huge load of dishes to wash and I think every glass we own to wash today, and laundry, and cleaning, and so on and so on.......

Now that I'm out of my coma, I hope to be back in the full swing of things again.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better sweet friend...Sorry I didnt get back to you.We went away for the weekend. I did email Marcu too so we will just see if he responds to first. Love you! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you feeling better. We missed our Friday Film recommendation~! Well, since you did not have to go Vicodin land, that is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete