

So, my friends (Kathy and Karen) and I were coming home from our adventure to the Bonnie Hunt Show on Monday talking about blogging and such ... Oh wait, sidebar please... I should let you all know that it was Karen who got me hooked on blogging. She's given me a lot of good ideas and suggestions. Anyway, back to the story, we were talking about movies and she suggested that I do a Friday movie review since I love movies and mention movies she's never heard of or seen. I decided to make it a recommendation since not everyone likes what I like. The first film that I'm going to recommend is The Coca-Cola Kid starring Eric Roberts (yes, that's right! Julia Roberts big bro.). This film was one of the first films that Joe and I rented way back in the day of VHS. It's just a cute film set in Australia, remember what a big deal Australia was in the 80's. Eric plays a sales rep. from Coke trying to get the product on the shelves of a small town that already has a local brand and doesn't want a corporation ruining their small town way of life. As my mom would say, long story short... Guy meets girl, falls in love, loses girl,gets girl back and realizes his wrong doings by working for the "man" . A good chick flick!

Oh thanks for the shout out about me on your blog! I feel like a star these days First Bonnie...now you....Wow I really am the Sh*t haha
ReplyDeleteWell love love love your Friday Flicks and love your blog! Keep up the good work. I will be reading
I am so happy you will be doing this. You and Nancy are my movie gurus but I always lose the little pieces of paper where I write all your suggestions. Now, I only have to visit your blog~! That darn Karen, she beat to the comments.
ReplyDelete