Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Slippers!!!

(Yes, these are my feet!)

I love slippers! or as I like to call them slippies. These are my newest acquisition courtesy of my sister-n-law, Allison and her family, as part of my birthday gift this year. I think they're adorable. They remind me of china doll shoes. It was a perfect gift because the day she brought them over I was thinking that my feet were freezing (I know put some shoes on!) I don't like to wear shoes in the house. No, it's not to keep the house clean. Lord knows how dirty my house can be! It's just not comfy to me, and I love to be comfy!! Anyway, back to my slippies. These are just the bomb to me!! If I where Oprah, and in my own mind I am, these would be on my Favorite Things list. My kids would kill me if they knew I used the word bomb or compared myself to Oprah! Oh well, embarassing my kids is just one of the things I do now, but that a topic for another blog another day!





2 comments:

  1. Love the slippies! I say put them on...light a pumpkin candle...and mix that bottle Kathy got you with ginger ale and life is good!
    Love you friend Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slippies~! Great idea for a blog post..what you would give away as your favorite things. Drink that grape vodka and think of some good favorites!

    ReplyDelete