Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bucket List


I'm borrowing this idea from my dear friend Karen. She did one on her blog and I liked it so much I "borrowed" it for mine. So here goes my Bucket List ~
  1. Write a novel, if for no one else but me!
  2. Travel to Italy... going next fall for 25th anniversary!
  3. Win the lottery, so Joe can retire and be home with me all the time! (Oh yeah, you gotta pay to play!)
  4. Take a photo safari in Africa.
  5. Rent an RV and travel across America.
  6. Jump out of a plane and not die! (This will never happen!)
  7. Learn to be a better photographer.. if you've seen the pics. I take you'd understand why.
  8. Go back to college and finish getting my degree.
  9. Become a professional computer geek!
  10. Learn all that I can about everything. (Working on it!)
  11. Go to New York at Christmastime, and have frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity's.
  12. Take a cruise around the world. (OK I'd settle for a weekend Mexico cruise.)
  13. Take some of my mom's ashes to Illinois to be laid to rest by her mom and dad.
  14. Learn more about my mom's family. She was an only child and never really talked about her family that much. I feel like there's a huge hole in my family history there.
  15. Make sure my kids future is nothing but healthy, wealthy, and wise.
So, that's my list for now. If I think of more to add I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment