(not his real "crap", I mean stuff!)

Just a quick post. After much embarrassment at having the snow effect still on my blog, I've finally removed it! You're all welcome. Can't write a whole lot as I've got to run and finish helping Trevmonsta move back into his "old" room. Yeah! I can finally wash my floors downstairs! Who'd a ever thought I would be happy to say that?! But after a month of him sleeping on the couch and all his "crap" (I mean stuff;) He's room is painted, new ceiling fan installed, furniture out of my front room and back to his! Now, we just need to hook up all his electronics! How'd this room get to be so small? When we first moved here, (19 years ago)
it was a perfect size for him. What happened?
it was a perfect size for him. What happened?(not my real home, I wish!!)

Yeah LOVE it and thanks for the shout out.
ReplyDeletenow onto your restaurant reviews??? Love you Karen~
You're quite welcome! I'm working on it. Love you too!
ReplyDeleteTesting...testing...
ReplyDelete