Gosh, it's been a long time since I've done this! I probably just gave my only followers (if they're still out there heart attacks!) Yes, I'm posting again Karen and Kathy get up off the floor. I just had an urge to pick this up again. I'm feeling very creative again about writing and pursuing my art work again. Maybe that's what a hysterectomy does to you since it "robs" you of other things. Not complaining about that, saved my life, literally, but I do tend to forget way more than I use to (very frustrating) good thing I have such great friends, who understand and laugh along with me.
This is going to be a shortie. Don't expect a post everyday, because than I feel like it's homework and I'll be turning it in late or not at all. Hopefully, I 'll be posting some of my creations soon, now I just gave Karen another heart attack, she can't stand scrapbooking or crafting. Hopefully, this will all change soon when she becomes a YaYa in February and she'll come to the darkside to document her soon-to-be grandbaby and discovers how fun it really is. Can you feel the force pulling you yet.....Karen? N-E-way... until the next post, toodles!
Family Cooties
16 years ago

OH HAPPY DAY!!! I feel so happy. I saw a new post and thought my server was old? But no its true! and I feel like such a celebrity to be named too! I will be happy for a once a month post because I have missed your humor and fun! Welcome back!!
ReplyDeleteI posted a big welcome back comment!! Dont know where it is so WELCOME BACK !! you were missed.
ReplyDelete