th the program and changed my background and removed the countdown to Valentines Day. I'm writing a short blog, cause I never promised to write everyday or week, month or year. I know myself too well and when pressured (me doing it to myself) I don't find the joy in it anymore. So please don't expect to much from me, but check once in a while and I might just surprise you!
Family Cooties
16 years ago

I didnt nag-I love the new background-glad I checked in-no pressure-but I love your blog posts- they make me happy- and face it!!! Its all about me !!!
ReplyDeletej/k love you Book Babe # 5
You're too funny :) You always make me chuckle! No you didn't "nag". The Rampant Blogger i.e. "Happyhour" has been after me to change it and write, and how silly of me to forget it's all about "you" (cause, I really thought it was all about "me" ;).....
ReplyDeleteHee, hee. Nag, nag, nag. Rampant blogger here is waiting for you to yell at her now. But it is nice to think that people want to know what you say and what is going on in your life. I think it goes along with that nosy thing partially, but doesn't it feel good to know that even Karen F. was asking about your blog?
ReplyDeleteLove the new background by the way. And I love the lack of Valentine's Day countdown clock.
Okay, Sunflower, got to go to work...eventually.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteok....the snow has to go. ITS SPRING and I miss your posts. isn't there something going on in Caseyland?
ReplyDeleteHi Casey,
ReplyDeleteI love your new background, but hey, the last one was good too. Just wanted to say "hi".
Nancy