After much huranging from family and friends.... I'm back! Just a short blog to get my feet wet again in the blogging world. Sorry to all my followers out there in bloggingland, but things just weren't "right" in my world and threw me for a loop and I just didn't feel like blogging about anything. Things seem to be on the right track now and .... I'm back!!! I've even changed my background and gotten a new counter for the next holiday, but I had to leave the snow up! I just love it so. If I could find falling little hearts I put those up instead, but I couldn't... shucks! Can you hear Alfalpha singing "I'm in the mood for love.... simply because you're near me... funny, but when you're near me, I'm in the mood for love"! Ah... it's good to be back!
Family Cooties
16 years ago

YEAH!!!! Shes back! I missed your blog dreadfully and am happy to know all is well for the Moran Clan xoxo Keep em coming Karen~
ReplyDeleteOkay, now that we bugged and bugged and bugged you, I am SO glad you're back.
ReplyDeleteWe came up with some good ideas for blogging, so get busy. I really want you to do the one with you guys setting the rug on fire in your house, and the baby aspirin fiasco, etc., etc.
They will be funny posts~!
Shoot, I lost my original response. I am so glad you are back.
ReplyDeleteWe came up with some funny ideas for you to blog about. I really want to hear about you guys setting the rug on fire, the baby aspirin fiasco, and maybe even about the "monkey"!
I am going to try to write one about the One Peep Man~!